Here's your chance to be one of the first employees in a start-up that aspires to dominate the way how global businesses make agreements. Pactum is an AI system that is automatically performing repetitive commercial negotiations on a massive scale. It helps to find win-win contract terms between our clients and their vendors and therefore creates value out of thin air.
We’re looking for our first hands-on Product Manager to take Pactum to a stage where we are ready to scale. In this role, you are able to define the future of automated negotiations and work alongside with the most well-known global brands. We are on an exciting journey as we just raised $11million in our series A funding round. We are still figuring a lot of things out and we hope this attracts you.
Your core responsibilities will include a mix of the following:
- Finding and measuring the Product-Market fit
- Creating and owning a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for longer term
- Setting and tracking the OKRs of the team
- Delivering the product by gathering input from suppliers, clients, project managers, success managers, engineers, among others
- Improving the product - either through data, A/B testings, interviews etc, you will choose your path to success
You are likely to succeed if you are...
- Genuinely motivated to work on a product that helps solve the world of negotiations
- Able to work independently, even more, you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to make your own decisions
- Comfortable with constant change
Required skills and experience:
- You have previous experience as a product manager in a startup environment where you've helped build a B2B enterprise product or you've worked on innovative products in a big enterprise
- Your background is in design or analytics
- You are a very strong communicator and can easily work with people from diverse backgrounds
- You are based in one of the countries in Europe and eligible to work there
Why should you join Pactum?
- We are opening a completely new market
- Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and we build things that matter. We already started working with the world's largest company Walmart (read more from Fortune and Forbes)
- The founding team is well-known for their proven track-record: CTO Kristjan for leading AI in Starship Technologies, CPO Kaspar for founding e-Residency, CEO Martin for his successful exit from VitalFields that he co-founded
- We have the best angel investors in Europe (read more about it from Fortune) who have collectively invested $1.15 million in pre-seed funding into Pactum: Jaan Tallinn (co-founder of Skype), Taavet Hinrikus (co-founder of TransferWise), Ott Kaukver (CTO of Twilio), Sten Tamkivi (ex-CPO of Topia)
- In addition to that, we have raised $3 million from Berlin-based VC Fund Project A and DocuSign and $11M Series A led by Atomico
- We have filed a patent
- We empower Pactum employees to be individual and charismatic. Instead of one face representing the company - psychologists, software engineers, academics and other professionals are encouraged to shine in this new domain of business
- We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on gender, sexuality, race, color, disability or any other legally protected status
- You will get a competitive salary, plus early-stage company stock options.
- We have flexible-working time.
- Ridiculously nice work time policy (Decide to take a week off from tomorrow? Or work a month from New Zealand? No problem.)
So, what do you say? Ready for the challenge?
Even if your CV doesn’t match all the items on our job description, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.