Market Launcher - Kansas City
Kansas City, MO /
Growth – Market Launcher /
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we're disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you're motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, Self-Awareness, and Compassionate Directness.
Learn more about PadSplit here
As a Market Launcher, you are driven and eager to do something that has never been done before. By wearing your many hats, you are able to launch our Brand where it does not exist and bring our company values and brand promise to new places. As a member of the Market Launch team, you will serve as the face of PadSplit in new markets. You will develop in-person relationships to ensure hosts and members know, understand, and love the value PadSplit delivers enough to recommend us to their friends & colleagues.
- Responsibilities include developing and supporting a founding cohort of hosts, members, and managing partners in new markets. You will attend or host local events, work side-by-side with super hosts to ensure move-in readiness, recruit and educate local vendors to support the PadSplit model, interview new and prospective members for market learning, and run on-the-ground experiments and campaigns. Your activities will get the flywheels turning and fuel learning for the team at headquarters and for our next market launch!
- 2-5 years of operations experience demonstrating willingness and ability to “get your hands dirty”
- Highly motivated Self Starter with the ability to lead and shape work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to learn fast and act quickly
- Ability to digest complex problems and develop clear actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to deliver your message in a way that brings clarity vs. confusion
- Experience with cross-company collaboration and team management
- Sales and / or experience working with customers
- Management consulting or investment banking experience is a plus
- Real estate knowledge or experience is a plus
- Commitment to relocate periodically
$40,000 - $70,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits & Perks - US-Based Employees
Competitive compensation package + equity
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Work with a smart, diverse, mission-driven team
Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
Make the world a better place
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
PadSplit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org