Order Management Specialist
Finance – Finance
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is looking for a highly motivated Order Management Specialist. We are looking for someone who can collaborate and communicate cross-functionally, an individual who is skilled at paying attention to details and possesses strong communication skills to interact with a variety of partners within the company.
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for a highly motivated and technically savvy Order Management professional. We are looking for someone who can collaborate and communicate cross-functionally, who is detail-oriented and possesses strong interpersonal communication skills as you'll be interacting with a variety of stakeholders within the company.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Review submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to PagerDuty order acceptance policies.
- Process orders and ensure clean bookings in compliance with company policy.
- Manage all order entry activities for global operations, including customer order management and system input, order inquiries and follow-up, and customer contact/reporting
- Manage daily visibility of order activity through Zuora system
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Sales Operations, Collections, Revenue Accounting, and other internal resources as appropriate.
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures.
- Possess strong level of expertise in Salesforce.com Application
- Resolve Order Management JIRA tickets, track and drive approvals, and assist with reconciliation of transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail, follow through, excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with moderate supervision
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Zuora Billing system preferred), MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Must have Salesforce (SFDC) experience
- 3+ years of related field experience
- 1 year of experience in high tech order management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-10% travel may be required to Headquarters in San Francisco
- SaaS Billing experience
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing global technology companies? Then apply now
Please Note: This role may be filled at a different level dependent on the candidate and based out of our San Francisco, Toronto, or Atlanta offices. Relocation Assistance not available at this time.
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.