Finance – Finance /
PagerDuty is interviewing, onboarding, and working 100% virtually at this time. As we look to the future, we plan to be ‘distributed by design’, meaning unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a PagerDuty office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid. We’re focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific, and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working.
PagerDuty is a digital operations management platform that empowers the right action, when seconds matter.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
We’re growing fast and looking for ambitious people who share our values and customer devotion mindset to join our high caliber team.
The "Procurement Analyst is" responsible for engaging with all areas of the business. This opportunity will allow the selected the Procurement Analyst to work collaboratively with IT, Marketing, Facilities, Human Resources and Sales.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Manages Procurement intake system of Projects
- Work with Legal on Vendor Agreements
- Create Procurement Dashboards
- Maintain and relationship with Stakeholders and juggle multiple stakeholder requests and prioritize and respond timely
- Manage Procure to Pay and Contract Lifecycle Management Software Tools
- Improve Procurement Operations by identifying gaps and making corrections
- Negotiation of vendor deals/terms
- Track Cost savings year over year
- Assist with Vendor Quarterly business reviews
- Assist with various Procurement related project
- Hands-on experience building strong teams and skills to bridge members of the team and functional areas
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing/procurement practices and negotiations
- Strong communication, presentation, customer service, negotiating, listening and writing skills
- Software proficiencies required: NetSuite, Accounts Payable, Tableau understanding, MS Office Suite
- Strong team orientation and organizational acumen
- Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals
- Ability to drive change and develop a shared vision cross-functionally
- Thrives in a fast pace and changing environment
- Metrics-driven: able to identify, develop and manage metrics required to ensure quality and performance of the team
- 3+ years experience with the Procurement of Software and Services (Marketing, HR, Facilities)
- 3 +years experience with the Procure to Pay Process (Ex. Coupa, NetSuite)
- 3+ years experience working with Legal Functions
- 3+ years experience with Vendor Contract and Contract Language
- Team player
- Own end to end ownership of their area
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to Multi task and management multiple vendor deals
- Ability lead a project effectively and efficiently with no oversight
- Strong Written/verbal communications skills
- Great technical skills (Excel, Tableau)
- Ability to work on special projects that will impact the business, while managing day to day tasks
- Experience in Price / Contract negotiations in the areas of Marketing and Software Contracts ( SaaS)
Are you passionate about Joining a creative company where you are pushed beyond your comfort-zone both professionally and personally? Then apply now
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Company paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent
- Paid vacation time - 3 weeks accruing in first year, 4 weeks accruing every year after
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management, serving over 13,800 customers and 700,000 users in 90 countries, including 60% of the Fortune 100. Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities.
At PagerDuty, we believe you do your best work in a culture that fosters inclusion, well-being, and innovation. As a Dutonian, you will have ample opportunities to advance your career and connect with colleagues: virtual all hands calls, learning & development programs, bi-annual hack weeks, volunteering events, ERGs (employee-run groups focused on cultivating a sense of belonging for all) - there’s something for everyone. Learn more on Instagram, @pagerdutylife.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.