Product Analyst Intern - Winter 2020
Career Accelerator Program/Internships – CAP Product
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
About our Career Accelerator Program (CAP)
The Career Accelerator Program at PagerDuty offers an opportunity for participants, to learn and build meaningful skills at PagerDuty. Whether you’re enrolled in a post-secondary institution, completed a coding bootcamp, or returning to work after a gap in employment, CAP can provide up to 16 weeks of hands-on experience in a high growth tech company. Through a variety of networking, learning, and mentoring opportunities, our CAP program fast tracks participants for an exceptional career and can serve as a gateway to permanent employment at PD.
CAP has three cohorts each year beginning in January (Winter), May (Summer) and September (Fall) and participants are paid competitively in their respective industries.
This is a 4 month role for the Winter 2020 term. The term begins on January 6, 2020 and ends on April 24, 2020.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- You will research, analyze, and formulate critical insights to help find answers that affect business decisions
- You will collaborate with passionate, customer-focused product managers, designers and other partners across the business.
- You will respond to ad hoc and regular product analysis requires including those from our executive team
- You are passionate about data, analytics, and product research
- You enjoy solving challenging problems and are comfortable using scripting languages (Python, R, MATLAB) to answer complex questions
- You are able to turn data into user-friendly visualizations and present key insights that will help drive decisions
- Proficient in a scripting language such as SQL, Python, MATLAB, R
- Experience in an analytical field such as mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations research, economics, etc
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic environment, we also offer:
Catered lunch every day and a well stocked kitchen - snacks and beverages for every mood
Monthly company-wide hack-days
Mentorship - each participant is matched with a team mentor
A chance to participate in our Employee Resource Groups and give back through various volunteer opportunities
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.