Senior Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
Growth – Growth
At PagerDuty, we believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture. Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
The Customer Lifecycle Marketing manager is a key member of the Growth Marketing team and is a self-driven individual, passionate about connecting user behavior to the marketing “wow” moments in one cohesive customer lifecycle marketing journey. You are able to go from high level bigger picture customer experience, down to specific details like UTMs to ensure we are serving the best customer experience possible. Obsessed with tracking performance and consistently experimenting to drive the best performance out of each email, you want to build a best in class customer acquisition, engagement, and retention strategy. You are data-driven, and customer focused, you will own email strategy and execution from end to end driving greater customer growth and retention!
- Owning end to end customer lifecycle marketing strategy to drive conversion, expansion, and retention through email tactics
- Optimization and building a persona and behavior based email strategy for PagerDuty prospects and customers
- Manage all email engagement and segmentation strategy, triggered lifecycle flows, A/B testing and analysis
- Cross functional project management and execution of customer marketing initiatives
- Report on email and customer-level metrics and make recommendations to improve customer lifecycle performance
- 5+ years of experience with CLM marketing strategy and execution
- Expertise in all aspects of email marketing including email design, creative best practices, deliverability, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively strategies & results across multi levels within the organization
- 3+ years of Marketo experience required and experience with other emailing tools preferred (SendGrid, Gainsight, Outreach etc.)
- A self‐starter who thrives in a fast‐paced environment
- Detail oriented, ability to execute complex segmentation and dynamic campaigns in a timely delivery with a high degree of accuracy
- Possess a data-driven mindset with experience running tests and control analysis
- Experience in SaaS B2B, customer journey based or high volume subscription marketing background highly desired
- Experience with data personalization tools desired (ex. Segment)
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
Catered lunch daily plus breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.