People Program Manager
Washington, D.C. /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a People Program Manager, you will support People Team projects from start to finish, concept to delivery. You’re passionate about streamlining workflows and reducing friction. You track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks, own integral workflows and anticipate needs across the People team and the business.
This position requires a combination of project management, process optimization, and execution skills. You have a keen eye for detail and critical thinking and you are someone who is motivated by consistently improving the internal processes and streamlining workflows across teams. Equally importantly, you find people-focused work exciting and rewarding. This company is filled with amazing, brilliant, and dedicated folks from around the world, and we work hard to serve and support all of them in our shared pursuit of the mission.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and help diagnose various people challenges, design effective solutions, and help scale workflows that balance compliance with low friction for the business and employees.
- Be the first responder when things go wrong. Even if a problem is outside your area of expertise, you make the first move to fix it, and seek help when you’ve exhausted all that you can possibly do.
- Think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Establish and maintain trust and credibility across all levels of the company.
What We Value
- 3+ years of experience in project management or in a Human Resources/People team.
- A creative approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and effectively communicate and collaborate with people of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Ability to navigate a rapidly changing work environment while solving open-ended problems through operational solutions and streamlined processes.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.