Subcontracts Administrator (U.S. Federal)
Washington, D.C. /
Washington, DC region required but open to excellent candidates looking for a hybrid office/work from home schedule.
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us!
Palantir is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to join our broader U.S. Federal contracts and legal team, which is key to Palantir’s mission. We’re a team that values creativity and teamwork. Whether operating solo or collaboratively, our goal is to enable our U.S. government agency customers and partner collaborators to unlock their data and power critical operations.
In this role, you’ll provide strategic support for business-to-business relationships throughout our supply chain, including negotiating and managing subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements, and memoranda of understanding. You’ll be the primary point of contact for communications with our subcontractors and other partners, and also drive communications with internal teams like program management, finance, and technical compliance, in order to negotiate and sign agreements with our business partners. You’ll manage agreements and workflows that are critical to our U.S. Federal work, including vendor and supplier contracts, programs with strategic partners, and subcontractor deliverables.
- Draft, review, and negotiate various contracts, including NDAs, teaming agreements, and subcontracts.
- Subcontractor certification program management.
- Manage and maintain our vendor and supplier contract management system.
What We Value
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in a Federal contracts/subcontracts administrator role. Experience with a U.S. government contractor/systems integrator or a tech/SaaS company doing significant work with the U.S. government preferred.
- Eligibility to access International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Export Administration Regulation (EAR), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) materials.
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with negotiating nondisclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and prime contracts/subcontracts; and familiarity with administration for contracts ranging in size.
- Strong program/project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines with minimal oversight or administrative support.
- Collaborate effectively with teams across the company including legal, contracts, finance, business development, and operations.
- Ability to implement legal team procedures, broader Palantir policies and procedures, and applicable regulatory and contract-specific certifications and requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.