National Inside Business Development Representative
New York, NY /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves real problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a National Inside Business Development Representative to join our dynamic, rapidly-expanding team within one of the most exciting companies within the software technology space. Playing a critical role in helping the team achieve our customer acquisition and revenue goals, you will work directly with our growing Business Development team to expand the Palantir footprint. You will be directly involved in working with numerous national firms across multiple industries, helping them solve their most critical challenges and respond to their most important opportunities. In addition to getting exposure to Palantir’s software, this role also offers plenty of room for growth.
- Research and identify potential viable customer opportunities to build a qualified pipeline.
- Understand individual customer needs and requirements.
- Proactively source new sales opportunities through consistent prospection, follow-up, and outreach.
- Participate in high level conversations with Senior Executives at prospect accounts.
- Achieve quarterly objectives.
What We Value
- Proven Business Development or Inside sales experience (2-5 years).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas rapidly and compellingly to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement/exceeding goals.
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools, e.g. Salesforce.com.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list below details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
The estimated salary range for this position is estimated to be $60,000- $90,000/year. Total compensation for this position may also include Restricted Stock units, sign-on bonus and other potential future incentives. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by each individual’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.