Palo Alto, CA /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir’s dynamic in-house legal team works to proactively address legal issues so that Palantir can continue to drive and deliver positive impact in the world. As Litigation Counsel, you will play a critical role by supporting complex litigation strategy and responses across the company.
In this role, you will manage new claims, matters, and disputes from pre-litigation inquiries all the way through successful resolution. You’ll use your interpersonal skills to quickly build relationships, and distill complex litigation matters to provide actionable guidance for a wide variety of business partners with ease, including frequent communication with C-suite executives. You will use your previous experience to research complex legal issues while providing practical advice.
Our ideal candidate enjoys working through all the variables of litigation and can effectively communicate different potential paths. You have a passion for the art of litigation strategy and revel in deep analysis. You bring a range of experience in litigation, from corporate securities to regulatory actions, supporting multiple matters at time while providing whatever support may be needed.
- Legal support for all aspects of matters, from pre-litigation to resolution, including e-discovery, document retention, legal research, fact-finding, and analysis.
- Provide succinct guidance and research support to company leadership on a broad variety of litigation matters.
- Supervise and partner with outside counsel to drive favorable outcomes.
What We Value
- 2-5 years of litigation experience at a top firm and/or in-house, preferably with specific experience in complex securities and corporate governance matters.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to novel issues.
- Extensive legal research and issue-spotting skills.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and balance multiple priorities in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to build strategic cross-functional working relationships by using strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.