Denver, CO /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We're looking for a Content Strategist to join a cross-functional group of creatives who are responsible for communicating Palantir's work and values. This role is an opportunity to embed deeply in a unique company with a highly technical environment. Our mandate is broad, and you'll work on projects that span internal, external, and client communications as you contribute to the development of Palantir's global communications strategies.
As a Content Strategist, you'll help ensure consistency and quality across many different channels. You're a strong writer and editor comfortable in mediums from white papers to blog posts, who can consider and synthesize many inputs to create a shippable product quickly. You'll make recommendations on how to improve ideas and artifacts, partner with speakers to build talks, and brainstorm with business leaders on how to disseminate their most important messages. You’ll also prepare documents that clearly and effectively communicate the features and benefits of Palantir’s products, collaborating with engineers to translate highly technical and complex concepts into powerful written products. The ability to engage on design topics is important in this role. We aren't looking for formal training or skills, but you should be able to think about communications artifacts holistically — everything matters, not just the words.
- Creating content for external audiences, such as web copy, blog posts, social posts, product content, white papers, video scripts, and more.
- Creating content for events attended by Fortune 500 CEOs, government leaders, investors, etc.
- Coordinating and creating content for integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with internal teams (investor relations, media, customer experience, etc.) and external resources (agencies, vendors, etc.).
- Partnering with company leaders to develop content for companywide all-hands events.
What We Value
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven communications experience involving technology products/software.
- Ability to work closely with technical teammates such as software engineers and product designers to understand, translate, and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and grasp new systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Sprout Social, etc.).
- Strong judgment and discretion, and an ability to handle sensitive information.
- Ability to navigate in a largely unstructured environment – our team is growing, and you’ll wear many hats.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to other Palantir offices globally, external conferences, and client meetings.
- Experience working with speakers to develop talks and presentation decks is a plus, especially if you're skilled in information design.
- Visual design skills are preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list above details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
The starting salary for this position is estimated to be $84,000 year. Total compensation includes approximately $6,000/year of equity compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units, based on the recent value of the company’s stock at the time of grant. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by candidate’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.