London, United Kingdom /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Recruiter at Palantir, you will directly impact the company's future by identifying and attracting excellent candidates for our organization. The role will constantly challenge you to think creatively about how to drive hiring results and will require you to be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy. The ability to identify and source high quality candidates and be responsible for landing them on the appropriate team is critical in this role. Finally, you will own Recruiting partnerships and guide stakeholders through the entire hiring process - dealing with a variety of nuanced situations along the way.
- Design and own the entire recruiting life-cycle, including job description generation, sourcing, interview process design, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Actively source and engage talent via: leveraging referrals, sourcing new leads, utilizing technology, engaging with external recruiting partners, attending events, and more.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience from the first call through to offer.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication to creating a more diverse and equitable work environment including experience improving a previous employer’s diversity recruiting strategy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing needs and generate new solutions to recruiting challenges
- Critical and data-driven approach to managing candidate pipelines and stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills and proven history of building processes from the ground up
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.