Corporate Administrative Assistant
New York, NY /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir’s legal team is seeking an administrative assistant to join a team that strives to cultivate Palantir's philosophy, connects with folks across the global Palantir community, and sees itself as key to Palantir’s mission. In this role, you will contribute to our corporate governance and equity operations, aid in the preparation and filing of various public company disclosures, and design processes, workflows, and resources to increase team efficiency.
We’re a team that values both creativity and teamwork - whether operating solo or working collaboratively, we endeavor to achieve great results on challenging, time-sensitive projects. Our ideal candidate is organized, resourceful and has strong attention to detail, with the ability to deliver information in a concise and understandable way, and who's keen to contribute to a dynamic company solving some of the world’s hardest problems.
- Spearhead improvement of day-to-day operations and workflows related to general corporate governance and global equity administration.
- Respond to inquiries from current, former, and potential employees about equity compensation.
- Provide project management support for ad hoc corporate and equity related projects
- Legal document processing, including drafting, formatting, finalizing, and filing
- Create and maintain trackers for legal documents and resources
- Team scheduling, including event planning and budget management
- Team expense and legal vendor on-boarding management
- Collaborate with C-Level executives, finance, people operations, legal, and other teams, anticipate, implement and/or address complex projects related to domestic corporate governance and equity compensation matters.
What We Value
- 3+ years of administrative or team support experience, preferably in a fast-paced legal environment
- Ability to pivot quickly, anticipate needs, and execute autonomously, with strong attention to detail
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite and document comparison tooling
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, problem-solve, and complete complex projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong judgment and high levels of professionalism, discretion, and integrity in all interactions.
- Willingness to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the team.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, project management tools (JIRA and/or Asana) and equity administration software (Shareworks preferred).
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list below details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
The estimated salary range for this position is estimated to be $60,000 - $97,000/year. Total compensation for this position may also include Restricted Stock units, sign-on bonus and other potential future incentives. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by each individual’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the positing is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.