London, United Kingdom /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Palantir, you will work closely with our hiring managers and recruiters to ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates. We’re looking for someone who is smart, resourceful, and who thrives under intense pressure. This position will rely heavily on your superb ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a hectic environment. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on a broad recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on efficiency and overall value generation (i.e. hiring awesome people!).
- Schedule multiple interviews with candidates; coordinate all details of the interviews.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Host candidates during their onsite interviews.
- Manage candidate records through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Create and run weekly tracking reports as necessary using the ATS.
- Take on an array of special projects that advance the mission of our Recruiting Team.
- Mentor new recruiting coordinators on interview processes and scheduling protocol.
What We Value
- Strongly preferred: 1-2 years of relevant experience; i.e. high volume scheduling or calendar management.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking ability.
- High level of professionalism, and discretion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and support team outcomes.
- Proactive, thoughtful approach to problem solving.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.