Salary to be negotiated
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re driven to solve the world's most critical and challenging problems, and believe that building software to enable human decision making is the most effective vector. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more.
What We're About
At its core, this role is about uncovering dots and—without knowing the shape they form—figuring out how to connect them. Our customers come to us with a hunch that the only way to protect their troops, manufacture high-quality products, structure effective healthcare policies, or deliver aid to refugees safely is to make better use of their data. Deployment Strategists are responsible for turning that hunch into reality.
If you believe in the transformational power of data and technology and in your own ability to bring that power to bear against complex problems, we want to meet you.
What We Do
Finding truth behind legacy systems and technical barriers is a problem that requires a curious and analytical mindset, a sharp intuition for product, an ability to speak the language of data, and an understanding that humans should make decisions.
As a Deployment Strategist, you'll work as part of a diverse team of Engineers, Product Designers, and other Deployment Strategists to deploy software against the most challenging problems our world faces. Everyone comes to Palantir with a unique set of experiences and skills, and that's what makes our teams generative and creative. Your mission is to synthesize disconnected streams of thought into a cohesive understanding of what the problem is, what the data means, what the product needs, what users are motivated by, and where the impact could be. You're not an over-planner or a manager — you're a do-er. Whether your to-do list is on your phone or on a paper napkin, you never let things sit there for long. You immerse yourself in our customers' most intricate workflows because that's where the answers lie. You explore the data using quantitative analytics across large datasets because that's where the truth is, and you dive into the product landscape because that's how we scale.
Deployment Strategists thrive in ambiguity. Rather than trying to walk in with answers, your default mode of operation is to begin with questions in pursuit of truth, value, and meaningful impact. You react quickly to new stimuli, and you don't equate pivoting with failing.
- Work onsite with customers to manage complex enterprise deployments. Prove the analytical value of the software against problems with disparate data under tight time constraints. Assist in the integration of new customer data into the product platform. Drive user adoption of the software. Utilise platforms to solve all data-driven problems including: customising the product as per client’s need, facilitating Product Development surges and training users of all types. Travel required up to 75% of the time to domestic and international locations.
- Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related field and 1-4 years of work experience in job offered or computer-related occupation.
- Candidate will be required to complete a technical assessment.
Position also requires experience in each of the following:
- 1-4 years of experience with product management and customer support.
- 1-4 years of experience performing quantitative analysis using analytical software such as R, Matlab or Python.
- 1-4 years of experience with database administration and data visualization tools.
- 1-4 years of experience working with technical and non-technical business partners to identify business needs.
End date: October 9, 2019
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.