A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
Palantir’s US Commercial Sales team targets and partners with some of the largest institutions across multiple industries, by helping them solve their most critical challenges. Development Strategists play a critical role in helping the US Commercial Sales team achieve our revenue goals by selling into enterprise accounts. You will work directly with our growing Business Development team to expand the Palantir footprint across enterprise organizations in North America.
- Research, identify, and generate viable customer opportunities to build a qualified pipeline for your book of business.
- Engage in outbound cold emails, cold calling, and social selling; generate new leads and business opportunities, and develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for growing the company's presence in commercial institutions and/or geographies.
- Develop customer profiles, including identifying target customer needs and the most effective way to address those needs.
- Engage with Senior Executives, Engineers, Product Teams, Procurement, and Legal from prospect accounts.
- Achieve important metrics designated by Sales Leadership.
What We Value
- Proven success in business development, inside sales, or related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to compellingly articulate Palantir's product offering to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly technical environment; develop deep familiarity with Palantir's software platforms and how they can be used to solve a wide range of real-world problems.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Proficiency with sales tools, e.g.Salesforce.com.
What We Require
- 3+ years of sales, marketing, or business development.
- Open to travel (50%+) per business needs.
- Must be in the office 2+ days a week.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the posting is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.