New York, NY /
Business Development /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Embedded Analyst is part of our global Business Development team and is responsible for implementing various financial processes to support our growing business. As a member of the Embedded Analyst team you will partner closely with leadership, helping us implement key processes and functions aimed towards achieving our most crucial goals. Teams throughout Palantir will consult with and rely on you to help guide planning and decision-making for a wide range of topics. You are a self-starter who can anticipate questions and future challenges, and are eager to help find data-driven solutions to those questions.
- You will leverage your financial, analytical, and technical expertise to build creative processes and/or functions which will drive the next phase of Palantir’s growth
- Partner with budget owners and executive leadership across the globe to support planning for major business units
- Provide financial expertise and strategic support, including helping with new business opportunities
- Partner closely with internal Finance teams as well as teams outside of Finance (Core Internal Operations, Sales, Product Development) to guide strategy and decision-making
What We Value
- 4+ years of relevant Strategic Finance and Operations experience
- Ability to independently identify, analyze, and resolve ambiguous issues
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to achieve common goals
- Takes ownership of measuring and reporting performance
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages (e.g. Python, R, Matlab, SQL) is a plus
- Experience working at a high-growth technology company is a plus
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.