Future Scholarship (Global)
The 2023 application period is now open. The deadline to apply is Thursday 18 May 2023 at 4:00 PM PDT.
Palantir launched the Future Scholarship (Global) to celebrate and support students from across the globe who are beginning careers in technology. We hope to encourage these students in their computer science, engineering, and technical studies, and celebrate their potential to become leaders in these fields. We especially encourage students from communities that are historically underrepresented in the field of technology to apply.
This year, 10 scholarship recipients will be chosen and invited to participate in professional development workshops, designed to prepare them to successfully launch their careers in technology. Eligible recipients will also have the opportunity to interview for internship and full-time roles. All recipients will be awarded grants of $7,000 to support their education.
The Future Scholarship (Global) is open to students who:
- Are undergraduate or Master's students actively enrolled in an accredited university outside of North America during the academic years that the scholarship is awarded, i.e. you must be enrolled in both the current (2022-23) and upcoming (2023-24) academic years
- Are majoring in or plan to major in the fields of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Have not been a Palantir scholarship recipient in the past
To apply, please submit the following:
- Two (2) essay-style responses to the provided prompts. Note: If you are eligible to apply for multiple Palantir scholarships you may submit the same essay responses for each application
- Most recent resume or CV. Please ensure that your university, major, and expected graduation year are listed clearly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By applying to the Future Scholarship Global (“Scholarship”), you understand and agree that any personal data collected in connection with your online application may be used by Palantir Technologies Inc. and our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners worldwide (collectively, “Palantir”) for purposes of processing your application, organizing and administering the Scholarship and complying with all applicable legal obligations. All personal data that you provide is subject to Palantir’s Privacy and Security Statement. Further, if you opt-in to be contacted for future employment opportunities with Palantir, you understand and agree that Palantir will retain your personal information for that purpose and may contact you in the future.
The scholarship funds awarded must be spent on education related expenses, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the students' classes at their primary university. Scholarship recipients must be actively enrolled students for the current (2022-23) and upcoming (2023-24) academic years. Enrollment will be verified after the winners are selected, and all scholarship payments will be made directly to the student.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
Palantir is committed to making the application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and require a reasonable accommodation please reach out to email@example.com.
Please be advised that this application is for a scholarship and not a job opportunity.