Deployment Strategist - Resourcing
New York, NY /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Deployment Strategist deployed within the Resourcing team you are responsible for supporting new business growth and the delivery of our offerings through staffing-centered solutions. You will be responsible for balancing the demands of the business with the supply of your division which entails deeply understanding the population of Palantirians and making prioritization calls that are in-line with global business strategy. You will need to understand the complexity behind difficult tradeoffs and own the execution of your decisions from end to end.
How we direct and invest Palantirians’ time is a critical element of our business strategy. You’ll use a combination of strategic problem solving, creative thinking, project management, and execution skills. You are a strong collaborator - able to work with teams and leaders across the company, navigate conflicting priorities, and drive towards action. You are a person who loves diving into the details but can also make decisions from a 10,000 foot perspective. You aren’t intimidated by complex problems and are motivated by the opportunity to influence the outcomes of our most critical work and the career paths of an extremely talented pool of employees.
- Partner with customer engagement leads, people managers, and leadership to execute on staffing solutions by deeply understanding our customer work and identifying creative/strategic solutions in order to maximize resources.
- Collaborate with people managers and People Partners across the organization to understand individual employee strengths and areas for growth in order to foster growth and track performance.
- Partner with Recruiting to forecast future needs to inform hiring strategy and headcount targets.
- Evolve the resourcing process alongside broader organizational changes.
What We Value
- Ability to prioritize competing business needs, manage deadlines, and proactively manage business stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate sensitive situations and conflict with empathy, grace and professionalism.
- Demonstrated experience developing creative strategies and effectively navigating sensitive situations and conflict.
- Ability to adapt communication style to a variety of situations and to clearly articulate needs, next steps and expectations.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with others.
- Prior experience in operations, account management, project management, and/or program management.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.