Senior Stock Administrator
New York, NY /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir Technologies seeks a motivated and experienced Stock Administrator to join our legal team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual keen to join a team that cultivates Palantir's equity philosophy, connects with folks across the Palantir community, and sees itself as key to Palantir’s mission.
As a Senior Stock Administrator, you are excited about managing the end-to-end administration of Palantir’s global equity incentive plans, eager to maintain and track the complex ownership structure of an established company, and happily spend your days in Excel and Shareworks. You are extremely organized, resourceful, and detail oriented.. If the two periods in the last sentence caught your eye and almost stopped you from reading the rest of this job description out of disdain for sloppy work product, we are a team who gets that. We’re also a team of people united by a strong work ethic, willingness to think outside the box, and ability to enjoy ourselves along the way.
Whether running solo or working collaboratively, we strive to achieve great results on challenging, time-sensitive projects. Equipped with your sharp attention to minute details, commitment to delivering information in a concise and understandable way, and boundless reserve of self-motivation, you’re looking forward to helping a dynamic company solve some of the world’s hardest problems.
- All aspects of worldwide equity administration, including managing a complex capitalization table, transaction processing and data entry, reconciliations/audits for quality control, investor analysis, and related tax reporting.
- Collaborate with C-Level executives, finance, people operations, legal, and other teams to anticipate, implement and/or address equity compensation matters.
- Spearhead process and workflow creation as well as improvement of day-to-day operations related to global equity administration.
- Respond to inquiries from current, former, and potential employees about equity compensation.
What We Value
- 4+ years of experience as a stock administrator or other equity professional
- Knowledge of public company equity administration, including ESPPs; private company experience is a plus
- Working experience with Shareworks or similar equity administration software
- Deep familiarity with Excel (e.g. an advanced knowledge of complex formulas and pivot tables)
- Detail oriented with an interest in building, improving, and streamlining processes
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, problem-solve, and complete complex projects under pressure
- Impeccable judgment, discretion, and integrity
- BA/BS or equivalent degree; Certified Equity Professional a plus
- Flexible schedule - we still operate in start-up mode and unexpected and high-priority tasks don’t always stop at 5pm
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.