New York, NY /
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir’s legal team is seeking a paralegal to join a team that strives to cultivate Palantir's philosophy, connects with folks across the global Palantir community, and sees itself as key to Palantir’s mission. In this role, you will help enable international business and expansion, contribute to our global corporate governance and equity operations, help manage and own a diverse array of projects and tasks, and design processes, workflows, and resources to increase team efficiency.
We’re a team that values both creativity and teamwork - whether operating solo or working collaboratively, we endeavor to achieve great results on challenging, time-sensitive projects. Our ideal candidate is organized, resourceful and has strong attention to detail, with the ability to deliver information in a concise and understandable way, and who's keen to contribute to a dynamic company solving some of the world’s hardest problems.
- Facilitate international business and expansion by incorporating international subsidiaries, managing inter-company relationships with the finance, tax, mobility, HR, and accounting teams, and execute on international corporate governance matters.
- Maintain corporate records and support various transactional matters, including interfacing with the Boards of Directors of our international subsidiaries.
- Collaborate with C-Level executives, finance, people operations, legal, and other teams in both the US and internationally to anticipate, implement and/or address complex projects.
- Spearhead improvement of day-to-day operations and workflows related to general corporate governance and equity.
- Provide task support for attorneys on the International legal team (e.g. scheduling and filing).
- Serve as a Project Manager, establishing and implementing efficient project plans, processes, and tools to help the legal team and other areas of the business navigate complex problems in the international arena.
What We Value
- 1-4+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal or project manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and experience improving and streamlining processes.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, problem-solve, and complete complex projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong judgment and high levels of professionalism, discretion, and integrity in all interactions.
- Willingness to occasionally travel internationally and work a varied schedule based on the needs of the team.
- Experience with project management tools, such as Jira and/or Asana preferred.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.