Senior Data Systems Analyst - Wellington
Data, Digital & Technology – Data and Systems Analysis /
Permanent - Off Farm
· Embed data-driven decision making to increase farm performance
· Build effective working relationships and networks and influence up
· Based in Wellington, competitive salary and health insurance included
Join our Data, Digital and Technology team; contribute to our data strategy through effective administration, analysis and reporting.
You will play a key role in supporting our data strategy to provide system support, deliver insights and report on key information to increase farm performance and embed data driven decision making across Pāmu.
Key responsibilities include:
· Analysing, reporting and governing data across the data value chain
· Working collaboratively with team members, internal stakeholders and external providers to provide support and insights
· Understanding opportunities and challenges that are impacting performance with the technology and data teams to determine solutions
· Providing system administration and support specifically within FarmIQ
You will have a customer-centric approach with the ability to translate the technical, influence up and inform data driven decision making through clear communication. You will be able to build strong networks and engage effectively across all levels of the organisation.
You will also have:
· Minimum 8+ years’ experience in a data analytics discipline
· Excellent writing skills, including the ability to develop and document complex database models
· Proficiency in Microsoft Power BI report and dashboard development
· Understanding of Azure data lake technology and related cloud-based data warehouse and data ingestion technologies
· Strong understanding of SQL, covering query writing and ability to manage the development of an efficient and effective database structure, including the use of SSRS
Pāmu is the brand name for Landcorp Farming Limited. Pāmu stands for best practice in sustainable and safe farming, and for the unique provenance of New Zealand foods, nutrition products and fibre on global markets. We chose the Māori word ‘Pāmu’ for its literal meaning ‘to farm’ and also to reflect the Māori concept of guardianship of the environment.
Along with competitive salary, you will also receive Southern Cross Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and an extra day off at Christmas Time. You can work flexibly between your home and our office on Allen Street, Wellington.
Applications close Thursday 30 March 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Campbell on 027 705 6846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this role, you must be available for an in-person interview and have unrestricted legal rights to work in New Zealand.
Pāmu provides a safe workplace and the successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test and undergo a criminal background check prior to being appointed.
Our values are core to who we are at Pāmu and the way that we all work together. We are Grounded, Genuine, Bold, and Shoulder-to-Shoulder. To read more, click on this link to see them on our website. To see what it's like to work in our Dairy team, click on this link to see A Day In The Life of a Dairy Assistant at Pāmu, or to learn about what our Livestock team is all about, click on this link to see A Day In The Life of a Shepherd at Pāmu.
Pāmu is the brand name for Landcorp Farming Limited, and successful applicants will be employed by Landcorp Farming Limited.