Head of Solutions
Technology & Digital – Solutions /
Permanent - Off Farm
· Simplify, streamline and standardise our solutions landscape
· Enable and empower your team of 6 IT specialists
· New role created with flexible working and additional benefits
Bring your extensive experience to this dynamic role working across stakeholders on-farm and in corporate environments.
You will lead a cross-functional team responsible for Pāmu’s software application portfolio and solution delivery lifecycle. You will be partnering with stakeholders throughout the business to focus on simplifying, streamlining, and standardising the landscape.
Key responsibilities include:
· Managing solution delivery, application portfolio and information management practices.
· Leading a diverse team of 6 IT specialists and empowering their skill development.
· Advocating for technology and practices for both on-farm application and across the organisation.
· Defining and implementing management of information and records policies across Microsoft and SharePoint environments.
· Collaborating with Technology and Digital leadership team and wider organisation to deliver core services, and business technology outcomes.
· Providing strategic and thought leadership across Pāmu’s software and integration landscape, providing input into our strategy and business plans.
You will be a proven leader who enables diverse teams with extensive knowledge of enterprise solutions, application integration technologies and information delivery.
You will also have:
· 10+ years’ experience in a leadership role within technology, software development or related field.
· A proven track record of leading the delivery of enterprise-class application services in a complex organisation.
· Strong decision making, problem solving and strategic thinking skills to progress initiatives effectively.
· A commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer service, balancing the needs of internal stakeholders with commercial outcomes.
· Experience with developing business cases for investment for sign off at executive level.
Pāmu is the brand name for Landcorp Farming Limited. Pāmu stands for best practice in sustainable and safe farming, and for the unique provenance of New Zealand foods, nutrition products and fibre on global markets. We chose the Māori word ‘Pāmu’ for its literal meaning ‘to farm’ and also to reflect the Māori concept of guardianship of the environment.
Along with competitive salary, you will also receive Southern Cross Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and an extra day off at Christmas Time. You can work flexibly between your home and our office on Allen Street, Wellington. We are open to considering applicants from outside of Wellington.
Applications close Sunday 28 May 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Betts, Talent Acquisition Business Partner via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this role, you must be available for an in-person interview and have unrestricted legal rights to work in New Zealand.
Pāmu provides a safe workplace and the successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test and undergo a criminal background check prior to being appointed.
Our values are core to who we are at Pāmu and the way that we all work together. We are Grounded, Genuine, Bold, and Shoulder-to-Shoulder. To read more, click on this link to see them on our website. To see what it's like to work in our Dairy team, click on this link to see A Day In The Life of a Dairy Assistant at Pāmu, or to learn about what our Livestock team is all about, click on this link to see A Day In The Life of a Shepherd at Pāmu.
Pāmu is the brand name for Landcorp Farming Limited, and successful applicants will be employed by Landcorp Farming Limited.