Executive Assistant/Office Manager
San Francisco, California
Executive Assistant /
Pantera Capital is the first U.S. institutional asset manager focused exclusively on blockchain technology. Pantera launched the first cryptocurrency fund in the United States when bitcoin was at $65/BTC in 2013. The firm subsequently launched the first exclusively-blockchain venture fund. In 2017, Pantera was the first firm to offer an early-stage token fund. Pantera manages $3.3 billion across three strategies – passive, hedge, and venture – and has backed 110 early-stage token projects and 100 blockchain companies across various stages. A list of Pantera portfolio companies can be found here.
Pantera is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support senior partners at the firm, and serve as office manager in our San Francisco office. The position requires presence at the office.
• Greet and welcome external visitors to our office
• Point of contact for visiting vendor
• Assist with answering phones and processing messages
• Assist with Outlook calendar management
• Daily tasks as requested by partners
• Assist with business communications (email drafts, letters, etc.)
• Filing and document management
• Office upkeep and administrative management
• Expense reports
• Positive attitude to handle the wide variety of tasks requested
• Strong communication skills. Articulate.
• Extremely organized with keen attention to detail. Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Professional, confident and gracious.
• Highly proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Tech savvy. Apple proficiency a plus.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with discretion.
• 2+ years’ experience of administrative support preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
$110,000 - $125,000 a year