Records Management Specialists and Sr. Records Management Specialists
Washington, DC /
Panum is seeking to fill multiple Records Management (RM) positions with experienced, skilled Specialists to support a federal customer in its efforts to modernize its RM operations. The ideal candidates have received NARA RM certification or, more recently, completed the cadre of NARA training and applied acquired expertise in one or more federal agencies for at least three (3) years.
The ideal candidates should be experienced specialists who are familiar with working alongside Federal ARO's and other Records Management officials.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting Records Officers with updating records schedules;
- Ensuring proper records identification, preparation, and handling;
- Utilizing automation, software, hardware databases, and other forms of information technology (IT) as tools for records and information management work;
- Preparing status and analytical reports as required;
- Ensuring compliance with federal records retention schedules;
- Participating in guidance and training for agency employees.
- Associates Degree or Higher required
- Minimum three years of prior Federal Records Management experience
- Expert familiarity with NARA's RM guidelines
- Focused, independent worker
- Good writer
- Strong team player
Panum Telecom LLC (dba Panum Group) Established in 1997, Panum Group provides unique expertise and innovative solutions that address federal customers’ greatest business and mission challenges. A culture of excellence through innovation and problem-solving has resulted in 100 percent growth in employees and revenue over the last three years. Panum provides program & project management, acquisition & contract management, business & strategy consulting and next generation information and communications technology services for more than 20 federal agencies. For more information, please visit www.panum.com.