Inventory Control Analyst II
Fort Belvoir, VA
Aretum is looking for skilled individuals who are looking to be part of a growing company.
· Inventory Control Analyst II performs a variety of property inventory duties that requires a clear understanding of logistics and the property inventory life cycle.
· The ability to proficiently navigate G-Army is a MUST.
· Verifies voucher documents, notes discrepancies, catalogs and documents property items according to management procedures.
· Performs physical property inventories and assists with receiving and property turn-ins.
· A leader who has the ability to schedule and complete workload assignments within the allotted time with minimal supervision.
· This position requires significant attention to detail and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with leadership.
· High School Diploma and 2 - 4 years of experience logistics/inventory control
· GCSS-Army navigation
· GCSS-Army Certification and proficiency (REQUIRED)
· Valid driver's license
· Ability to obtain/maintain forklift license and box truck certification
· Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance
· Active Secret Clearance
· DPAS Certification
ARETUM is a leading government contracting company specializing in technology-enabled mission support services for the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and Federal-Civilian customers. ARETUM provides leading-edge solutions and services focusing on Next Generation Analytics, Engineering Services, Training Services, IT Services, Cyber Security, PMO Support, and Financial Consulting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.