System Monitoring Specialist
Technology & Product – Security & Infrastructure /
We are looking for a System Monitoring Specialist who will be a part of a team that builds the products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 16 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come, and join us!
- Proactively monitor and analyze alarms from monitoring products
- Transfer and follow up on alarms generated by analyses to relevant units
- Identify newly installed (servers, applications, network devices, etc.) or removed devices from the system through monitoring applications to ensure inventory is current
- Optimize the system by detecting recurring or false-positive alarms with daily, weekly, and monthly alarm reports
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in monitoring products
- Preferably experienced in using Zabbix, Grafana, and APM products
- Preferably possess MSCE or ITIL certification
- Have a technical English language level as required by the job
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development, you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; you will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has their own unique personality.
We don’t have an exhaustive interview process, no HackerRank quizzes, and no code challenges. We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!