Corporate Card Sales Executive
Business Development – Card Business Development /
We are looking for a Corporate Card Sales Executive who will be a part of a team that builds products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 16 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come and join us!
- Assist the sales team in creating complex or non-standard order forms and offer ad-hoc pricing advice needed.
- Check all transactions to ensure pricing, invoicing details, and contract terms are correct and consistent with the data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to understand and recognize business needs and assist in facilitating the end-to-end deal process (e.g., deal structuring, approvals, and order management).
- working on conversion rate reports, and distributing leads daily and weekly
- evaluating salespeople's work and offering advice on how to improve it
- Observe set pricing regulations while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Constantly monitor your competitors' business strategies and report any noteworthy changes to the management team.
- Experience delivering a steady, ongoing flow of qualified leads to sales across several channels.
- Have a Bachelor's or master's degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the field of payment systems
- Knowledge of sales operations process or passion for learning this area
- Fluent in English,
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools is a must!
- Excellent organizational and data analytics skills
- Strategic thinkers willing to roll up their sleeves and execute strategies
- A data-driven approach to sales.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance and a Pharmacy expenses discount program.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics: you will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success chances to work in a dedicated team that cares about your improvement.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has their own unique personality.
We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!