Card Business Development Specialist
Business Development – Card Business Development /
We are looking for a Card Business Development Specialist who will be a part of a team that builds the products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 17 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come and join us!
- Manage and develop processes and relationships with card management stakeholders; card networks (Visa, Master Card, Troy etc.), BKM, processors, card printing and courier companies,
- Develop alternative sales channels and manage relationships with card operating companies,
- Responsible for KPIs of the managed products, monitor and report on them,
- Manage card sales network, card processing, field sales and back office operations,
- Follow new technologies and the Fintech ecosystem in the world,
- Ensure coordination with all related business units within the company.
- Min. 2 years of experience in card payment systems (credit card, debit or prepaid card) within banking industry or financial institutions,
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree (preferably in management, industrial engineering, or a related field),
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in financial dynamics of card payment systems,
- Familiarity with card production processes,
- Strong sales, marketing, analytics, planning and reporting skills,
- Highly motivated, proactive and self-disciplined personality,
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking ability,
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office programs,
- Oral and written fluency in English and Turkish,
- Residency in Istanbul.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; You will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has a unique personality.
We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!