Senior System Engineer (Microsoft)
Technology & Product – Security & Infrastructure /
We are looking for an ambitious Senior System Engineer (Microsoft) who will be a part of a team that builds the products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 17 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come, and join us!
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization,
- Understand current architecture, analyze and optimize the performance of systems,
- Identify points to be improved, eliminate bottlenecks, plan for capacity upgrades, and design long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing & maintaining the infrastructure,
- To ensure that the Container Platform architecture is designed, implemented, and up to date,
- Design and implement monitoring systems and procedures for 7/24 uptime requirements of highly critical systems,
- Datacenter Hardware planning, Requesting, Installing and configuring, maintenance,
- Research, analyze and recommend new edge technology, architecture, frameworks, and products that serve our product's needs better.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft operating systems,
- Backup and replication planning and management,
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory,
- Knowledge of Kubernetes build, backup, and storage Technologies,
- VMware virtualization environments,
- Working experience in TCP/IP, AD, DHCP, and DNS,
- Have certificates of AWS system administrator (plus),
- Experience in HPE - DELL server storage product,
- Knowledge of DC and DRC management processes.
- Experience in MS Exchange.
- Excellent communication skills, sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership,
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills,
- Strong collaboration skills, responsive to project needs and demands in a fast-changing environment,
- The passion for learning and continuous improvement,
- Ability to work in a team environment as a reliable, responsible, and self-motivated team player,
- Fluency in English.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; You will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has a unique personality.
We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!