Senior Android Developer (Old)
Technology & Product – Engineering /
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer who will be a part of a team that builds the products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 16 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come and join us!
- Designing solutions to meet the demands of technical and business teams along with the design and engineering teams,
- To be responsible for the quality of the features to be developed,
- Actively developing on the Android platform with mobile team,
- Developing software to improve code quality in existing mobile applications.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Android development,
- Knowledge of Architecture Components,
- Be able to use Coroutines, Hilt, DataBinding etc,
- Knowledge of Design Patterns like MVVM,MVP, OOP Produce readable and testable code while exercising,
- Kotlin best practices, Use Git effectively Produced UI or Unit Tests Passion about new technologies and new ideas.
- Problem solver, analytical thinker,
- Paying attention to details, good planning and time management skills,
- Highly motivated, continuous learner with ability to work collaboratively as a team as well as across functions,
- Good command of English for reading documentations, codes on GitHub, comments on Stack Overlow etc.,
- Ability to review others code.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; You will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has a unique personality.
We don’t have an exhaustive interview process, no HackerRank quizzes, no code challenges. We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!