Senior Network Security Engineer
Technology & Product – Security & Infrastructure /
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Network Security Engineer who will be a part of a team that builds the products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 16 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our experience to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come and join us!
- Experience working with one of the following network security systems: Firewall (Palo Alto, Fortinet), Anti-Virus, WAF&LB (F5, Citrix), NSX, Mail Gateway, IDM, NAC, MFA, MDM etc.,
- Knowledge of Cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure),
- Knowledge of Log Management systems,
- Understanding of Network protocols and packet analysis, having CCNA/CCNP certificates is an advantage
- Bachelors degree,
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is advantage,
- Must have at least 5 years of progressive technical experience that demonstrates relevant skills in Cyber Security Engineering,
- Experience with incident responses activities,
- Awareness of Cybersecurity Trends and hacking Techniques,
- Experience performing technical tasks with minimal direction.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; You will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has a unique personality.
We don’t have an exhaustive interview process, no HackerRank quizzes, no code challenges. We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!