Financial Planning & Analysis Executive
Finance – Financial Planning & Analysis /
We are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Executive who will be a part of a team that builds the products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 16 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come and join us!
- Working closely with accounting and finance teams to prepare monthly financials,
- Performing monthly controls and analysis on BS, P&L, and CF statements,
- Preparing all financial reports, analyses, and projections requested by management,
- Coordinate budgeting process, forecasting & analyzing the monthly results with forecasting figures. Processing rolling forecasts according to current business insights,
- Maintaining a close relationship with all departments to ensure understanding, accuracy, and validity of financial information,
- Ensuring the quality of financial statements and reporting to the management as well as the regulators and 3rd parties,
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and reporting,
- Coordinating and supporting independent audit process,
- Taking ownership for performing inquiries on market data and making feasibility studies for new features together with business units.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or related field,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- 4+ years of experience in audit, financial & business controlling, reporting, and planning functions,
- Experience in Portfolio Management / Brokerage Company is preferable,
- Strong analytical skills and good competency in reporting,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relations.
What we Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; You will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has a unique personality.
We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!