Product Manager - Card Business
Technology & Product – Product Management /
We are looking for a Product Manager - Card Business. With this role, you will be part of a team that builds the products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 16 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide simple, affordable, fast, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara is an opportunity to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come and join us!
- Card Product Manager builds and Card product strategies, develop and implements plans to drive business growth, and meets business targets,
- Being a card product manager conducts regular reviews on market trends and studies competitor activities to identify opportunities,
- Adds new ideas and ongoing features tailored for Card product,
- Understanding and analyzing users’ requirements and design solutions by working collaboratively with the engineering team,
- Being responsible for the product features and contributing to the design, software development, and testing processes,
- Working on how users will find what they are looking for, creating content, and designing the usability layout to access information,
- Understanding the fintech market, competition, and user requirements in depth,
- Having user feedback in a meaningful and actionable way to the product management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering),
- 5+ years of experience in product management and being involved in the development of a digital product or a service,
- Hands-on, end-to-end program management from design to delivery,
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done,
- Strong product intuition and user empathy,
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data to make decisions,
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas,
- Taking responsibility in the process of developing a digital product or service,
- Ability to identify and resolve problems promptly,
- Familiarity with software development concepts and coding experience is a big plus,
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives,
- Prior experience in financial markets, investment, and trading products,
- Building a product from zero to one is a plus,
- Experience in mobile products is a huge plus.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; You will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has a unique personality.
We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!