Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you a product manager who likes to get technically deep and create seamless product experiences? Then keep reading.
PaperCut's software is developed here in Melbourne, with offices in the US and UK, and partners all around the globe. Our flagship print management software helps over 60,000 businesses in 180 countries cut waste, increase security, and minimise the cost of running their business every single day. Our customers love us because our software is easy to install and it just works. Our tech head PaperCutters love it because we're working in the cloud, on the server and on devices all day, everyday.
As a Product Manager at PaperCut, you have passion for delivering customer and commercial value through customer insights and great relationships with our channel and industry partners. You're inspired to craft and create better solutions for our industry and the software industry as a whole. You're a true connector and are drawn to roles where you value collaboration and enjoy working with people from engineering, marketing, sales and beyond.
What you'll do...
- You'll leverage your entrepreneurial mindset to take products from ideas to launch and beyond
- You'll guide and motivate engineers and designers to continuously improve existing and new products that delight our customers.
- You'll get to know our unique channel ecosystem inside out and inspire them to be an evangelist of our products.
- You'll get hands-on with the product and the customer requests and build strong relationships all over the world, to really understand why and what we're building (we all do it!).
- You'll drive thinking about how to define and analyse metrics that measure the success of our products.
- You'll participate in our learning culture, sharing your knowledge of product management and other skills amongst the organisation.
- You'll own your career progression with the help of your own Development Coach and mentors throughout the business.
What you've got...
- Experience working within the software industry as a Product Manager who has delivered both new products and enhancements to products in growth.
- A degree or background in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have a great amount of empathy and can put yourself in the shoes of our customers or channel partners.
- You're comfortable communicating widely and evangelising our products. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and would be happy to work with a technical teams and the wider business.
- Experience running projects to deliver a product, or commercialise a piece of software.
- Passion for great product and continuous improvement.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our outdoor deck.
- You'll have access to generous parental leave, volunteer leave and flexible working practices.
- There'll be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly soccer, yoga, meditation, running groups, and pilates/gym/personal training discounts.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you'll get a 'Share the Success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate. You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table.
We're not interested in who's "in charge"; we collaborate with one another and continuously evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor.