Melbourne, VIC /
Product Development – Product Management /
Are you a product manager who has lead the creation of multiple SaaS products from ideation to 'go-to-market'? If so, we need you!
Our Product Managers don't just manage products, we advocate for our customers, question and identify their problems, and put together purposeful roadmaps to solve them. We validate ideas, involve the entire business in their development and know how to distribute them to the right people.
Our flat and fluid ways of working allow agile teams to form at the conception of an idea that will bring value to our customers. These teams are multidisciplinary across product, tech and go-to-market so that we can be fully full-stack.
After 20+ years we still have our first employees, first resellers, and first customers. Our success is not measured by profits and business metrics, but instead by the impact we've had on our 110 million users across 70,000 organisations in 195 countries. We're engineering-driven and fuelled by coffee. We build things that make a difference to our planet and have fun doing it.
Some of the things you'll do...
- You'll leverage your entrepreneurial mindset to guide and motivate multidisciplinary teams to continuously improve existing and new products that delight our customers, from ideas to launch and beyond.
- You'll get to know our unique channel ecosystem inside out, inspiring them to be evangelists of our products whilst driving our thinking about how to define and analyse their success.
- You'll get hands-on with the product and the customer requests and build strong relationships all over the world, to really understand why and what we're building (we all do it!).
- You'll participate in our learning culture, sharing your knowledge of product management and other skills amongst the organisation.
What success looks like 6 months in...
- You have created a measurable definition of what a success means across multiple products, but remain nimble enough to adapt this definition when necessary throughout the product lifecycle.
- You have a relatively deep understanding of how SaaS products are architected and built, as well as an understanding of the many ways they can be distributed, allowing you to be across all aspects of the product's journey.
- You're comfortable communicating widely and evangelising our products. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and are happy to working with technical teams and the wider business.
Balance during COVID-19 and beyond...
- Since March 2020, our PaperCutters have been working remotely to do our bit to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- During this time, well-being has been a priority for us and we’re proud to have replaced a lot of our in-office weekly meditation, yoga, soccer and fitness groups with online alternatives.
- We’re also offering 2 weeks paid pandemic leave, in addition to our generous parental leave, volunteer leave, and longevity leave (extra 5 days after every 5 years).
- We hope to be back in our Camberwell office with its gorgeous city views, unlimited coffee from our in-house espresso machine and our outdoor deck very soon.
- While we do love our office, our PaperCutters also value a flexible workplace. So please chat to us about options for part-time, remote work, or any other arrangements you’d appreciate.
Our commitment to you...
Our hiring process lets you show off the very best version of you while learning all about us at the same time. Our pinky promise is a candidate experience that’s enjoyable, thorough, and fair. That’s our way of inspiring the world's brightest minds to become PaperCutters.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
PaperCut is a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.