Melbourne, VIC /
Product Development – Product Management /
Are you a product manager who has lead the creation of multiple SaaS products from ideation to 'go-to-market'? If so, we'd love to speak with you!
Our Product Managers don't just manage products, we advocate for our customers, question and identify their problems, and put together purposeful roadmaps to solve them. We validate ideas, involve the entire business in their development and know how to distribute them to the right people.
Our flat and fluid ways of working allow agile teams to form at the conception of an idea that will bring value to our customers. These teams are multidisciplinary across product, tech and go-to-market so that we can be fully full-stack.
After 20+ years we still have our first employees, first resellers, and first customers. Our success is not measured by profits and business metrics, but instead by the impact we've had on our 110 million users across 70,000 organisations in 195 countries. We're engineering-driven and fuelled by coffee. We build things that make a difference to our planet and have fun doing it.
We’re not actively hiring for this position right now, but we like to take a proactive approach to recruitment here at PaperCut. This means that we’re always open to speaking with anyone that aligns with who we are and what we do. So, if you like what you've seen so far, please continue to read on and apply!
Some of the things you'd do...
- You'll leverage your entrepreneurial mindset to guide and motivate multidisciplinary teams to continuously improve existing and new products that delight our customers, from ideas to launch and beyond.
- You'll get to know our unique channel ecosystem inside out, inspiring them to be evangelists of our products whilst driving our thinking about how to define and analyse their success.
- You'll get hands-on with the product and the customer requests and build strong relationships all over the world, to really understand why and what we're building (we all do it!).
- You'll participate in our learning culture, sharing your knowledge of product management and other skills amongst the organisation.
What success looks like 6 months in...
- You have created a measurable definition of what a success means across multiple products, but remain nimble enough to adapt this definition when necessary throughout the product lifecycle.
- You have a relatively deep understanding of how SaaS products are architected and built, as well as an understanding of the many ways they can be distributed, allowing you to be across all aspects of the product's journey.
- You're comfortable communicating widely and evangelising our products. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and are happy to working with technical teams and the wider business.
Balance beyond COVID-19...
- During COVID-19 and restrictions allowing, PaperCutters are working flexibly - spending some time in the office and some at home as we look to transition to a hybrid model longer-term.
- Our Camberwell office location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car.
- When in the office, you can enjoy unlimited coffee from our in-house espresso machine and drink it in alongside an outstanding view of the city from our outdoor deck.
- To ensure that everyone (remote or in the office) feels equally included, we're proud to offer both in-office and virtual wellness and social activities such as weekly yoga, Friday brekkie, nibbles and drinks, soccer and more.
- We're also open to flexible arrangements you might appreciate, so please don't hesitate to highlight this during your application.
Our commitment to you...
Our hiring process lets you show off the very best version of yourself while learning all about us at the same time. Our pinky promise is a candidate experience that’s enjoyable, thorough, and fair. That’s our way of inspiring the world's brightest minds to become PaperCutters.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
PaperCut is a proud 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.