Software Licensing Specialist - APAC
Sales & Channel – Customer Care
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you looking for a role where you can use your customer service skills in a completely different industry? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs.
In addition to our main base in Australia, we have two growing offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot recently – doubling to our current team of 200 in just over 2 years– and now we need you.
Reporting to the Pre Sales Customer Care Manager who sits in our Portland Oregon office, you will be a major ingredient in PaperCut’s “secret sauce” that keeps us admired. We provide a customer experience like no other by providing clever and thoughtful solutions to our customers and our channel. You will support PaperCut's vision of getting our product into the hands of our customers quickly and simply.
What you'll do...
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience by answering inquiries with clarity and efficiency. This will include phone or email contact with customers and will also include our Channel Partners and consumers
- Process software orders and upgrading client software. You will also produce quotes, support software renewals and issue trial licenses.
- Assist the Customer Care and Channel team with reporting, provide training to our Channel Partners
- Work as a part of the global licensing support flow working with our teams in the US and UK regions
- Attend external events as a licensing representative (both in APAC and possibly beyond so have your passport handy)
- Once you have become proficient in the use of the PaperCut application, you will continue to be up-to-date on new features how they are used in different types of environments
What you've got...
- Previous customer service experience is essential, you should also be able to demonstrate previous success working in a global team environment, engaging people across multiple time zones.
- You will pride yourself on your ability to read a customer's situation in-depth with your attention to detail
- You are comfortable juggling and working towards multiple goals in our quick paced environment.
- Be naturally energetic, resourceful and engaging to customers and partners
- Ability to build relationships with other internal and external technical and sales professionals. We encourage cross collaboration!
- Exhibit the highest levels of professional discretion as a representative of PaperCut in all customer and partner relationships
- Can present ideas and information accurately, explain printing industry jargon, and influence people
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our shiny new deck.
- You'll have access to generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There'll be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly soccer, yoga, meditation, running, and walking groups.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you'll get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor