EMEA Frontline Support Engineer (5 day work week incl. weekends)
Customer & Go To Market – EMEA Support
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Do you have a passion for customer experience and creating thoughtful solutions for them? Then keep reading.
PaperCut's software is developed in Melbourne, with offices in the US and UK, and partners all around the globe. Our flagship print management software helps over 60,000 businesses in 180 countries cut waste, increase security, and minimise the cost of running their business every single day. Our customers love us because our software is easy to install and it just works.
Reporting to our EMEA Frontline Support Team Lead, you'll play an essential role in our global support team ensuring that our customers are equipped and able to maximise the use of our products. The role will help cover our customer's needs 7 days a week and you'll be a part of a roster rotation that means regular weekend coverage.
What you'll do...
- Keep our customers front of mind as you investigate, solve and escalate when needed a variety of different problems.
- Work as part of a global support team responding to enquiries that come in by phone, email, web chat and forum support.
- Assist channel partners with the PaperCut products, scripting and print domain questions.
- Contribute to PaperCut's growing technical knowledge base and technical white papers.
- Consolidate feature feedback from customers and provide insight in product planning meetings.
What you've got...
- A passion for 'wowing' customers with speedy and comprehensive replies,
- Curiosity and an eagerness to see something through to completion, ensuring that the customer is happy and that you continue to learn new things along the way,
- Experience within a cloud environment as a hands-on technical support engineer or sysadmin for a couple of years. Preferably, you will have experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- You're positive and have a solution-focused approach when dealing with customers and their unique requirements.
- Collaboration is something you're passionate about and working with people across the business (globally) and externally is an exciting chance to continue your development.
- Logical and calm approach with excellent knowledge for troubleshooting.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our brand new office in Bracknell has its very own tree, arcade corner and plenty of space for work and play.
- You will have access to PaperCut's generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There will be plenty of opportunities for you to take time out with ping pong, summer picnic, and our annual holiday party.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you will get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate. You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table.
We're not interested in who's "in charge"; we collaborate with one another and continuously evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor.