Strategic Partner Manager
Portland, OR /
Go To Market – Partner Enablement - Americas /
Are you a relationship-inspired leader with strong partner management experience? Do you have a deep knowledge or passion within either the print or SaaS space? If so, we need you!
As our Strategic Partner Manager for the Americas region, you will work closely with our largest partners, providing business development support and helping our ecosystem put PaperCut products into the hands of our customers. As part of the AMS go-to-market team, you'll be essential to driving the growth and wider adoption of both our existing products and new cloud solutions across North and South America.
After 20+ years we still have our first employee, first reseller, and first customer. Our success is not measured by profits and business metrics, but instead by the impact we've had on our 110 million users across 70,000 organisations in 195 countries. We're fuelled by both our 'Customer First' attitude and our love for coffee. We build things that make a difference to our planet and have fun doing it.
Some of the things you'll do...
- Work with the AMS go-to-market team to build and execute the strategy across our entire portfolio for our closest partners and the broader ecosystem.
- Proactively support channel partner customer opportunities through our distributers.
- Develop close relationships, navigate and achieve results through the many layers of our key partners and hardware manufacturers.
- Work with the AMS marketing team to raise the visibility and awareness of our brand throughout our ecosystem and our industry, including attending events, exhibitions and delivering sales and customer training for our new product releases.
- Provide regular feedback and input from our partners to help guide our strategic decisions and influence improvements to our products.
What success looks like 6 months in...
- You have strengthened relationships with our partners throughout your region and they are delighted by the support they receive from you.
- You have worked with the AMS partner team to put account plans in place to improve growth and education within the ecosystem across the region.
- Your key partners are working closely with you in driving towards a clear aligned vision and incremental growth goal, that supports us at a regional and country level and you are seeing signs of success.
- You will have have started to shift PaperCut's positioning in the market towards us being a provider of game-changing cloud-based solutions.
- Your fellow PaperCutters describe you as great to work with, engaging and demonstrating our core values daily (CHIN - Caring, Honest, Intelligent and Nimble).
Balance during COVID-19 and beyond...
- Since March 2020, our PaperCutters have been working remotely to do our bit to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- During this time, well-being has been a priority for us and we're proud to have replaced a lot of our in-office social and cultural-connectedness activities with online alternatives.
- You'll have access to our generous parental leave, volunteer leave, and longevity leave (extra 5 days after every 5 years). We're also offering up to 14 days paid leave to those directly affected by COVID-19.
- We hope to be back in our new downtown Portland office right by Pine Street Market, with unlimited coffee from our in-house espresso machine and ping pong table when we can.
- Whilst we love our office, this role is open to remote applicants across the Americas region.
- Our PaperCutters also value a flexible workplace, so please do chat to us about options for part-time, or any other arrangements you'd appreciate.
Our commitment to you…
Our hiring process lets you show off the very best version of you while learning all about us at the same time. Our pinky promise is a candidate experience that’s enjoyable, thorough, and fair. That’s our way of inspiring the world's brightest minds to become PaperCutters.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers). We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PaperCut is a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.