Channel Marketing Specialist
Marketing – Channel Marketing
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you looking for a highly collaborative marketing opportunity in the software industry? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs.
In addition to our main base in Australia, we have two growing offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot in the last two years – going from a team of 90 to over 180 today – and now we need you.
Reporting to the Channel Marketing Manager, as our Channel Marketing Specialist you will develop strong relationships with channel and distributor partners throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions to support the development of strategic channel marketing plans.
What you'll do...
- Create and manage channel/partner communications i.e. presentations, newsletters, emails and webinars.
- Event management for Channel teams in Americas, EMEA and APAC, covering partner regional meet ups, industry events, OEM events, roadshows etc.
- Collaborate with the broader Channel Marketing team to facilitate the partner program based on partner lifecycle activity including onboarding, business accreditation, training, support material, certification, promotions and rewards programs.
- Manage the translation of marketing material for our channel.
- Help gather competitor insights.
- Support the team to deliver global marketing plans and report on and measure success.
What you've got...
- Experience delivering marketing support to sales channels in the print management software industry, ideally gained in the North American or EMEA market.
- Strong sense of ownership, you value collaboration locally and internationally in order to develop capabilities, implement programs and initiatives.
- Strong administration and coordination skills, with experience working in a dynamic global channel environment.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful, you thrive thinking on your feet.
- Experience planning, writing and executing communications.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our shiny new deck.
- You'll have access to generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There'll be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly soccer, yoga, meditation, running, and walking groups.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you'll get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor