Marketing & Digital Producer
Marketing – Digital & Online
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you a project manager looking for a varied role in a tech company? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs.
In addition to our main base in Australia, we have two offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot in the last two years – going from a team of 90 to over 180 today – and now we need you.
The Global Marketing and Digital teams are a centralised hub servicing the entire business and we need your super organised self to help them find even greater success. Reporting to the Senior Producer, you will design, coordinate, and improve workflow management processes, ensuring marketing and digital projects are delivered across teams with minimal fuss.
What you'll do...
- You'll oversee the delivery of marketing and digital activities daily, supporting the scrum master to keep stand-ups on track and productive.
- You'll open new projects and allocate resources, support end-to-end project management, including budgeting, reporting and documentation, and communicate updates with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Help identify and minimise risks, prioritise projects and tasks, and ensure everyone has what they need.
- Collaborate with the Senior Producer to determine and implement tools and processes that support improved efficiencies across the team.
What you've got...
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program (traffic) management methodology and techniques.
- You're an innovated thinker who prides themselves on being organised, delivering projects on time, in scope and within budget.
- You've got plenty of experience using leading analytics platforms and agile tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence).
- You're always keen to identify opportunities and continuous improvement across the full remit of your role.
- Experience in a B2B software/SaaS that used agile and waterfall methodologies would be great but not required.
- Experience with PHP websites, Marketo platform, Salesforce would be useful but not required.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our shiny new deck.
- You'll have access to generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There'll be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly soccer, yoga, meditation, running, and walking groups.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you'll get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor