Sales & Channel – Customer Care
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you passionate about incredible customer service and love the dynamic nature of the software industry? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs.
In addition to our main base in Australia, we have two offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot in the last two years – going from a team of 90 to over 180 today – and now we need you.
Reporting to the Global Customer Care Manager who sits in our Portland Oregon office, you will be a major ingredient in PaperCut’s “secret sauce” that keeps us admired and disruptive. Joining the EMEA Customer Care team, you will ensure our product gets into the hands of our customers quickly and simply. You will analyse and process our customer’s orders in a timely, accurate fashion - no robots here!
What you'll do...
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience by answering inquiries with clarity and efficiency. This will include phone or email contact with customers and will also include our Channel Partners and consumers.
- Process software orders and upgrading client software. You will also produce quotes, support software renewals and issue trial licenses.
- Assist the Customer Care and Channel team with reporting.
- Provide training to our Channel Partners.
- Work as a part of the global licensing support flow working with our teams in APAC and the US.
- Attend external events as a licensing representative (within EMEA and possibly beyond).
- Once you have become proficient in the use of the PaperCut application, you will continue to be up-to-date on new features how they are used in different types of environments.
What you've got...
- First and foremost, attention to detail is your strength.
- You are comfortable juggling and working towards multiple priorities.
- Naturally energetic by nature, you are resourceful and engaging to customers and partners.
- Skilled in customer service, your previous experience means you get why we put customers first.
- Being busy doesn’t scare you. You can stay on top of your workload, work independently most of the time, and ask for help when you need it.
- You'll have a keen desire to work for a software company, and all of the fun that comes with it.
- You will be able to present ideas and information accurately, explain printing industry jargon (we can teach you this), and influence people of all types.
- A current passport is a must as we may send you overseas from time to time.
- Our teams are all over, so hopefully you can demonstrate previous success working in a global team environment, engaging people across multiple time zones.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our brand new office in Bracknell has its very own tree, arcade corner and plenty of space for work and play.
- You will have access to PaperCut's generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There will be plenty of opportunities for you to take time out with ping pong, summer picnic, and our annual holiday party.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you will get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor