Customer Care Specialist (Latin America)
Portland, OR /
Go To Market – Customer Care /
Are you passionate about creating incredible customer experiences and enjoy the dynamic nature of the software industry? If so, we need you!
You'll be joining our Americas Customer Care team, a team that provides a customer experience like no other by providing clever and thoughtful solutions to our customers and partners. Our partners are key to the PaperCut story and you'll help ensure they always feel valued and supported by us. Being fluent in Portuguese and Spanish, you'll be the go-to for our Latin American customers and partners, something we're really excited to offer them!
After 20+ years we still have our first employees, first resellers, and first customers. Our success is not measured by profits and business metrics, but instead by the impact we've had on our 110 million users across 70,000 organizations in 195 countries. We're engineering-driven and fuelled by coffee. We build things that make a difference to our planet and have fun doing it.
This role is based in Portland, Oregon. If you live in the Portland area or would be willing to relocate, we'd love to hear from you!
Some of the things you'll do...
- Provide the ultimate customer experience - answering customer and partner phone, chat and email enquiries in an articulate and efficient way.
- Build and continue to evolve relationships with customers, channel partners and other teams.
- Advocate for the PaperCut ecosystem to ensure that prospective customers and partners are connecting and have access to the appropriate PaperCut resources.
- Process software and software renewal orders.
What success looks like 6 months in...
- Your up-to-date understanding of PaperCut’s vertical markets, value proposition, features and limitations allows you to provide creative solutions to the enquiries you receive.
- You're able to manage projects alongside daily responsibilities to contribute to our evolving business and ways of working.
- You're a valued member of not only the customer care team but also our customers and partners know you as a thoughtful and knowledgeable representative of PaperCut.
- You share your knowledge in a comprehensive way with our partners and customers, especially in Latin America (even in person at times - so keep your passport handy!).
Balance during COVID-19 and beyond...
- Since March 2020, our PaperCutters have been working remotely to do our bit to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- During this time, well-being has been a priority for us and we’re proud to have replaced a lot of our in-office social and cultural-connectedness activities with online alternatives.
- You'll have access to our generous parental leave, volunteer leave, and longevity leave (extra 5 days after every 5 years). We’re also offering up to 14 days paid leave to those directly affected by COVID-19.
- We hope to be back in our new downtown Portland office right by Pine Street Market, with unlimited coffee from our in-house espresso machine and ping pong table when we can.
- Whilst we love our office, our PaperCutters also value a flexible workplace. So please do chat to us about options for part-time, remote work, or any other arrangements you’d appreciate.
Our commitment to you…
Our hiring process lets you show off the very best version of you while learning all about us at the same time. Our pinky promise is a candidate experience that’s enjoyable, thorough, and fair. That’s our way of inspiring the world's brightest minds to become PaperCutters.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers). We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PaperCut is a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.