Frontline Support Engineer (5 day work week incl. weekends)
Melbourne, VIC /
Go To Market – APAC Support /
Are you passionate about creating incredible customer experiences and enjoy the dynamic nature of the software industry? If so, we need you!
Joining our APAC Support team, you'll play an essential role as part of the frontline team that ensure our customers are equipped and able to maximize the use of our products. You will help cover our customer's needs 7 days a week by being part of a roster rotation that includes regular weekend coverage.
After 20+ years we still have our first employees, first resellers, and first customers. Our success is not measured by profits and business metrics, but instead by the impact we've had on our 110 million users across 70,000 organizations in 195 countries. We're engineering-driven and fueled by coffee. We build things that make a difference to our planet and have fun doing it.
Some of the things you'll do...
- Keep our customers front of mind as you investigate, solve and escalate (when needed) a variety of different problems.
- Work as part of a network of global support teams responding to enquiries that come in by phone, email, web chat and forum support.
- Assist channel partners with the PaperCut products, scripting and print domain questions.
- Contribute to PaperCut's growing technical knowledge base and technical white papers.
- Consolidate feature feedback from customers and provide insight in product planning meetings.
What success looks like 6 months in...
- Your speedy and comprehensive replies "wow" our customers and partners alike.
- Motivated by your curiosity, each engagement with a customer presents an opportunity for you to improve and learn new ways to make them happy.
- You make the most of your previous experience with cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform) and your natural solutions-focused approach to support the unique requirements of our customers.
- You're known by your colleagues as a collaborative, logical and calm troubleshooter who is passionate about continuous improvement.
Balance during COVID-19 and beyond...
- Since March 2020, our PaperCutters have been working remotely to do our bit to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- During this time, well-being has been a priority for us and we’re proud to have replaced a lot of our in-office weekly meditation, yoga, soccer and fitness groups with online alternatives.
- We’re also offering 2 weeks paid pandemic leave, in addition to our generous parental leave, volunteer leave, and longevity leave (extra 5 days after every 5 years).
- We hope to be back in our Camberwell office with its gorgeous city views, unlimited coffee from our in-house espresso machine and our outdoor deck very soon.
- While we do love our office, our PaperCutters also value a flexible workplace. So please chat to us about options for part-time, remote work, or any other arrangements you’d appreciate.
Our commitment to you...
Our hiring process lets you show off the very best version of you while learning all about us at the same time. Our pinky promise is a candidate experience that’s enjoyable, thorough, and fair. That’s our way of inspiring the world's brightest minds to become PaperCutters.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
PaperCut is a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.