Channel Account Manager
Sales & Channel – EMEA Channel
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you ready to take your account management and channel experience to the next level? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs. In addition to our main base in Australia, we have offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot recently – doubling to our current team of 200 in just over 2 years– and now we need you.
With the rapid growth and wider adoption of PaperCut’s solutions across the EMEA region, we need an extra pair of hands to further support our Channel ecosystem across the region. As the Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for the relationship, enablement, planning, and business performance of multiple Authorised Solution Centres (ASC's) within the PaperCut Channel ecosystem. The role of the ASC is to act as a distributor for the PaperCut brand and solution portfolio. The ASC’s add value to the PaperCut Channel, which includes both resellers and manufacturers, by providing sales, technical and general enablement support.
Reporting to the EMEA Regional Director, you will provide business development support and enablement in order to deliver PaperCut’s products into the hands of net new customers across the EMEA Region. This is a vital role where you will work with many layers within PaperCut whilst living and breathing our value of “Customer First”.
What you'll do…
- Work hand-in-hand with the EMEA Regional Director and other Partner Managers to create and execute the in-country strategic plans.
- As the strategic owner of the relationship with our ASC, you will build upon and identify new and alternative ways to effectively reach a broad range of customers across the PaperCut solution portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing team to provide your input to promotion activities, and raise the awareness and strength of the PaperCut brand through both direct & indirect channels.
- Identify product evangelists within our key partner relationships to assist in driving engagement, business and support.
- Act as an influencer within each business where you will drive understanding and engagement of the global channel team by mentoring, leading by example and engaging in professional development.
- Support the ASC with tactical manufacturer plans and approaches.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of PaperCut’s solutions, ensuring you are able to present and demonstrate our value proposition at multiple levels, including up to C level.
- Work with the EMEA Technical Solutions team to ensure we deliver a continual education program to our Channel partners, covering both technical and sales competencies (focus will be on “Train the Trainer” to equip the distributors to train their resellers).
- Build strong relationships with the various PaperCut Global teams across the globe to deliver a seamless customer experience.
What you've got…
- Experience managing a complex channel environment means that you have an excellent ability to build strategic relationships.
- You're an energetic and resourceful person who cares about our customers and you make things happen.
- One of your strongest assets is your sense of ownership and accountability.
- With your experience working in a global team/customer environment, you're comfortable managing multiple timezones and frequent travel (additional language proficiency will be advantageous but not required).
- Domain knowledge in print or broader IT technologies, including printing protocols and operating system infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our brand new office in Bracknell has its very own tree, arcade corner and plenty of space for work and play.
- You will have access to PaperCut's generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There will be plenty of opportunities for you to take time out with ping pong, summer picnic, and our annual holiday party.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you will get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor