Portland, OR /
Go To Market – Technical Services /
Are you a systems expert? Are you motivated by a passion for solving diverse customer problems? Can you help those customers move our products to the cloud? If so, we need you!
The Technical Services team have a simple vision that no organisation that chooses PaperCut should struggle to successfully implement or maximise its value. They are continuously collaborating internally and externally, supporting sales channel partners and reporting back to our development teams with ways to make our products better! Reporting to our head of technical services back in Melbourne, you'll also be supported by three US-based solutions architects and our wider go to market team.
After 20+ years we still have our first employees, first resellers, and first customers. Our success is not measured by profits and business metrics, but instead by the impact we've had on our 110 million users across 70,000 organisations in 195 countries. We're customer-focused and fuelled by coffee. We build things that make a difference to our planet and have fun doing it.
Some of the things you'll do...
- You'll learn how our software works, its features and problems it solves so we can WOW customers throughout the sales process with our technical knowledge and care.
- You're an expert in cloud and on-prem enterprise application deployments, and you'll share your best practices with customers so they’re able to benefit from your lessons learned.
- Support our channel with practical examples and training on deployment of our products into both on-prem cloud environments.
- Occasionally travel outside of the office and the USA (Channel visits, expos, events, trade shows etc.) to keep in touch with customer, channel and the real-world.
What success looks like 6 months in...
- You've become an expert in all things PaperCut and how it's deployed, allowing you to build relationships with customers through delivery of outcomes.
- You've seamlessly rolled out fit-for-purpose PaperCut implementations for customers through tailored infrastructure environments, implementation plans and training.
- You proactively communicate project status, collaborate with diverse global teams and look for ways to achieve outcomes sooner.
- You actively mentor other PaperCutters or promote the broader PaperCut ecosystem by facilitating and driving education on key knowledge areas.
Balance during COVID-19 and beyond...
- Since March 2020, our PaperCutters have been working remotely to do our bit to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- During this time, well-being has been a priority for us and we’re proud to have replaced a lot of our in-office social and cultural-connectedness activities with online alternatives.
- You'll have access to our generous parental leave, volunteer leave, and longevity leave (extra 5 days after every 5 years). We’re also offering up to 14 days paid leave to those directly affected by COVID-19.
- We hope to be back in our new downtown Portland office right by Pine Street Market, with unlimited coffee from our in-house espresso machine and ping pong table when we can.
- Whilst we love our office, our PaperCutters also value a flexible workplace. So please do chat to us about options for part-time, remote work, or any other arrangements you’d appreciate.
Our commitment to you…
Our hiring process lets you show off the very best version of you while learning all about us at the same time. Our pinky promise is a candidate experience that’s enjoyable, thorough, and fair. That’s our way of inspiring the world's brightest minds to become PaperCutters.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers). We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PaperCut is a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.