IT Services Coordinator
Operations – IT
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you a recent grad looking to kick start your internal IT career? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs.
In addition to our main base in Australia, we have two growing offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot recently – doubling to our current team of 200 in just over 2 years– and now we need you.
Our internal IT team play a critical role in keeping PaperCut employees productive and protecting the company from unforeseen technical pitfalls. Reporting to the IT Services Lead, the IT Services Coordinator will leverage their technical skills, and customer service mentality to ensure PaperCut staff are able to do what they do best!
What you'll do...
- Set up new users, including the provisioning of hardware, software, accounts and phones
- Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues and provide technical assistance for all operating systems
- Setup and troubleshooting of VMWare ESX/i and Google Cloud virtualisation environments
- Administer and troubleshoot VOIP telephony services as well as Google Apps for Work, specifically Google Docs, Calendar and Drive
- Manage ShadowProtect, VEEAM backups and ESET Antivirus
- Collaborate with facilities and other departments regarding Audio Visual requirements, including meeting rooms and multi-timezone virtual meetings
- Administer multiple operating systems, such as Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Mac OS and a variety of Linux distributions.
What you've got...
- You pride yourself on your strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Windows (Server 2008,2012,2016) and Mac including laptop fault diagnosis
- General Scripting experience: Powershell, bash/sh
- Virtualisation: VMware ESXi, Google Cloud Platform
- General Networking knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NAT, Routing, TCP/IP
- Experience in setup of G Suite for Work (Google Apps) and Office 365
- Nice to haves: Jamf Pro, Intune, PaperCut experience, ESET, VOIP (Ringcentral), Wireshark, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoom/GoToMeeting, iSCI.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our shiny new deck.
- You'll have access to generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly yoga, meditation, running, and walking groups.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you'll get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor