Marketing – Digital & Online
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you passionate about digital design? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs.
In addition to our main base in Australia, we have two growing offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot recently, doubling to our current team of 200 in just over 2 years.
This growth is set to continue, so you can see why we need you to join our Digital Team. Reporting to the Global Online and Digital Manager you will be essential to helping us bring our vision to life. You will improve the customer experience across the websites by updating our digital assets to be more modern, user friendly, clean and simple, creative and consistent. And we need your help to do that.
What you'll do...
- Digital – work with the broader team to design compelling and responsive user interface and UX design across our customer-facing digital assets (web and emails).
- Design – Design responsive landing pages, EDM’s, redesign web pages and ensure consistency across all assets. Contribute to and maintain a library of visual digital assets alongside building design briefs, finding the right mix of imagery, copy and layout to evoke the desired responses from our online customers.
- Collaboration - Build strong relationships with people across the business to equip you to be more productive and passionate. This will be especially important for other designers, developers, the wider Marketing team and also our Product and Channel teams who you will work with regularly.
- New technology – Provide expertise on web design best practices and next-generation digital trends. Investigate as required existing designs and propose changes that will continue to keep the websites relevant and aligned with modern design patterns.
What you've got...
- A digital portfolio that shows your passion for your craft, strong conceptual ability and UX considerations
- You've got previous experience working across multi-disciplined commercial web / software / digital media environments producing and maintaining websites and other digital assets
- Proven strength in directing digital design - ideating and creating content that engages in digital and social environments.
- Experience in UX design as well as incorporating feedback for continuous improvement - across web, email, application and interface design
- Understanding of CMS and front-end development. Target technologies are HTML5/CSS across mobile and desktop devices.
- Meticulous attention to detail that can be used to identify design inconsistencies online.
- Animation for video and web including Flash, Toonz or equivalent technologies (beneficial).
- Experience in a B2B software/SaaS environment advantageous.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our shiny new deck.
- You'll have access to generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There'll be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly soccer, yoga, meditation, running, and walking groups.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you'll get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Salary range for this role will be $75,000 - $90,000 p.a. (plus superannuation)
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor