Marketing – Channel & Product Marketing
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you up for the challenge of launching a brand new product to the global stage? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs.
In addition to our main base in Australia, we have two growing offices in the US and UK, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve also grown a lot recently – doubling to our current team of 200 in just over 2 years– and now we need you.
Reporting to our Global Channel & Product Marketing Manager, you will be instrumental in translating the product strategy into a Go-To-Market plan, including launching our NEW global product to market. A mix of both strategic and tactical, you will also sit within the diverse project team, which includes developers, QA's, BA's and delivery leads.
What you'll do...
- Partner with the product strategy leads to plan GTM and implementation strategies and deliverables.
- Support market research to provide insights into product positioning, opportunities, audience segmentation, etc.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to determine and validate the value proposition of the new product i.e. create content messaging and collateral
- Develop and execute GTM plans to achieve defined outcomes
- Collaborate with marketing, digital and creative teams to lead and deliver acquisition campaigns to drive engagement and grow our customer base.
- Manage touch points and content across customer lifecycle i.e. customer care, purchase cycle, support etc.
- Provide regular reporting on campaign and activity progress/success with actionable insights
- Be the product advocate and communicate both internally and throughout our ecosystem, including the development of training collateral for our sales partners.
What you've got...
- Experience developing outcome-driven marketing strategies and operational plans to bring a cloud-based SaaS product to market.
- Experience managing diverse stakeholders to ensure support and agreement around marketing strategies and drive this collaboration.
- Well developed influencing and relationship building skills (think internal/external stakeholders and senior leaders within PaperCut).
- You can bring the development team along with you on the customer journey.
- You remain flexible, responding quickly and decisively to the changing requirements.
- B2B and B2C experience in a startup (software or other field of IT and supporting sales channel/s advantageous).
- Understand product positioning and how it sits within a portfolio
- A curious mindset and willingness to roll your sleeves up.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our shiny new deck.
- You'll have access to generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There'll be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly soccer, yoga, meditation, running, and walking groups.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you'll get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor