Go To Market – Technical Services /
Are you a SaaS product implementation expert? Are you motivated by a passion for solving customer problems? If so, we need you!
Our Architects in Singapore work 100% remote, but stay connected with each other and our ANZ team to bring value to our customers across the APAC region. They don't forget about the customer after "pre-sales" either, they create lasting relationships focused around the shared success of a well implemented and maintained solution.
After 20+ years we still have our first employees, first resellers, and first customers. Our success is not measured by profits and business metrics, but instead by the impact we've had on our 110 million users across 70,000 organisations in 195 countries. We're customer-focused and fuelled by coffee. We build things that make a difference to our planet and have fun doing it.
Some of the things you'll do...
- Form relationships with our customers and channel partners across the region, built around your in-depth knowledge of how to implement our software in the best way possible.
- Consult with customers to understand the technical and functional needs of their PaperCut implementation and convert these into technical designs and rollout plans
- Get hands-on in the build of a variety of tailored systems environments that will allow those customers to make the most of PaperCut's software.
- Perform end-user training on the use of PaperCut and deliver presentations to customers around proposals for PaperCut solutions.
What success looks like 6 months in...
- You've become an expert in all things PaperCut, allowing you to build relationships with customers through delivery of outcomes.
- You've rolled out powerful and easy to use PaperCut implementations for customers through tailored infrastructure environments, implementation plans and training.
- You proactively communicate project status, collaborate with diverse teams and look for ways to achieve outcomes sooner.
- You actively mentor other PaperCutters or promote the broader PaperCut ecosystem by facilitating and driving education on key knowledge areas.
Balance during COVID-19 and beyond...
- Since March 2020, our PaperCutters have been working remotely to do our bit to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- During this time, well-being has been a priority for us and we’re proud to have replaced a lot of our in-office weekly meditation, yoga, soccer and fitness groups with online alternatives.
- We’re also offering 2 weeks paid pandemic leave, in addition to our generous parental leave, volunteer leave, and longevity leave (extra 5 days after every 5 years).
- Our PaperCutters also value a flexible workplace. So please do chat to us about options for part-time work or any other arrangements you’d appreciate.
Our commitment to you...
Our hiring process lets you show off the very best version of you while learning all about us at the same time. Our pinky promise is a candidate experience that’s enjoyable, thorough, and fair. That’s our way of inspiring the world's brightest minds to become PaperCutters.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
PaperCut is a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.