Presales Specialist - The Americas
Sales & Channel – Customer Care
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Are you passionate about incredible customer service and love the dynamic nature of the software industry? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs. We’ve also grown a lot recently – doubling to our current team of 200 in just over 2 years– and now we need you.
Reporting to the Americas Customer Care Team Lead, you will be a major ingredient in PaperCut’s “secret sauce” that keeps us admired and disruptive. Joining the Americas Customer Care team, you will be a part of our global pre-sales team ensuring our product continues to get into the hands of our customers quickly and simply.
What you'll do...
- Learn how to use PaperCut; you'll also stay across new features as they are developed and released.
- You'll not only maintain an understanding of PaperCut's vertical markets and value proposition but will also contribute to discussions about future activities for your team.
- Provide pre-sales information via phone, chat and email. Using your knowledge of PaperCut you'll be proposing solutions to meet functional requirements for direct purchase customers.
- As an essential point of contact for our channel partners, you will manage both requests coming through to ensure they are equipped with pre-sales information to support their customers as well as ongoing projects to improve team work flow and processes.
- You'll also consolidate and share feature feedback and requests from customers through to our product and development teams.
- Visit regional partners as a representative of PaperCut to increase knowledge sharing and promote PaperCut training (both in the Americas region and possibly beyond).
What you've got...
- You are naturally energetic, resourceful and engaging to customers and partners.
- A sense of ownership and understanding of the role you play in PaperCut's success means identifying opportunities throughout the sales cycle is second nature to you.
- You're positive and have a solution focused approach when dealing with customers and their unique requirements.
- Collaboration is something you're passionate about and working with people across the business (globally) and externally is an exciting opportunity to continue your development.
- An ability to present your ideas and information in a comprehensive and engaging way to audiences and people of all levels.
- A current passport is a must as we may send you overseas from time to time.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our downtown Portland location is just around the corner from food carts, shopping, and Washington Park.
- You will have access to a full suite of benefits including: great medical and workers compensation coverage, 401(k) with matching contribution, paid vacation, parental leave, sick leave, and more.
- There will be plenty of opportunities for you to take time out with ping pong, giant jenga, walking group, summer BBQ, and our annual holiday party.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you will get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor